Monday 27 August 2012

Mike Vs Jamie Exhibition


Before I start. I’d just like to thank everyone that came to the Private viewing of mine and Jamie’s exhibition last Monday. I know it took me a while to add this post. I’ve been a bit busy ironing some of the exhibition work that still needed doing. The exhibition is going to be on for a month, so you still have plenty of time to pop down. If you’re interested, we’ll be included in the Deptford X at the end of this month (31st August). W here all of the Exhibitions in Deptford will be closed late. Myself and Jamie will be there on the day to go mingle.
Those who did come to the private viewing were treated to some free badges, hope you liked them! Don’t worry we still have plenty, you’ll be able to pick one up for £2.00 for 2 badges at Deli X. If you want to request any please don’t hesitate to ask.
Now, the most silliest thing we had done was not take any pictures on the private viewing! Hence why I was a little late in posting this up. The following pictures were taken a few days after the private viewing. If anyone has any better pictures would be great! I can’t take photos to save my life.
Well please leave any comments, I would like to hear what other people felt about it.










No comments:

Post a Comment